I have so much to say that it’s honestly a bit overwhelming – as usual. Till I have some more time (which I should soon – see the note about pumping), here’s the quick and dirty:
- We successfully drove 550 miles each way from NC to Ohio with three toddlers. We stayed in a non-kid house for a week and all lived to tell the story, as did our friendship with the no-kid couple who graciously opened their house to us.
- We ended up ordering 20 lb. of ground beef, 20 lb. of chicken breasts and 20 rib eye steaks – our freezer is now stocked and ready for good eats.
- ETC had their first real beach visit. Toby hated it with a passion, Eleanor loved it, and Callista was pretty OK with it after a bit of getting used to.
- Toby has gotten his first and second haircut.
- I’ve decided to not chop my hair again, so I’m returning to the tried and true Curly Girl Method, only this time I’m armed with products that have gotten a few friends’ seals of approval instead of flying by the seat of my pants.
- Toddlers like sticky things. I broke out a sheet of contact paper today and blew their minds.
- I’m currently in a culinary/fashion/beauty/creative/reading/writing rut, but I’m trying to dig my way out of it. If I can do it without Pinterest, I’m awarding myself bonus points. I’m kinda over that site. Holy linky-click overload, batman!
- My book of the month (because it’s taking me that long) is Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I think I’ve been on chapter 4 for about a month. Ugh.
- Pumping – I think I’m done. Think. I’ve gone nearly a whole week since my last session, and breastfeeding on its own (down to twice daily now for all 3 kiddos, not including the occasional overnight or during-illness extras) has been working so far. I’m calling it a temporary separation from my pump, and I’m not quite ready to return it to Hygeia yet (and I’m way overdue for a Hygeia/Medela comparison review – remind me!), but I think we’re close. Whoa, nelly! I was down to two pumping sessions a day, so the biggest time release for me will be before bedtime, which can happen a whole hour sooner, give or take. Niiiiiiice.
I needed this!
GNO/In! (Plus Bob)
They're on a mission: Operation Wake Toby!
Callista's eyes are camera-shy like mine. It's rare to see them so bright in a photo. Love!
My view while I stretch.
This doesn't suck!
I love how they love each other. (They each chose to sit together.) #triplets
Just finished THE NIGHT CIRCUS & now starting my first Neil Gaiman book - NEVERWHERE - for book No. 31 of 2013!
Booooooooooze. Today was HARD. I normally read to de-stress, but I can't even concentrate enough for that. I need to de-frazzle before I properly de-stress.
Stopped at the library for 2 holds that came in & walked out with +3. I wanted more, but with 18 books at home, I held back.
Half birthdays count, too! #triplets
I don't think they'll mind me running at the park a few times a week. #triplets
Happy, red face! The trails are MUCH friendlier to my apparent lingering shin splints. I would've gone longer, but this is my 1st time on these trails, & I had NO clue where I was going. Next time!
Has atone bought these @yogabbagabba undies for their littles? Curious about sizing. I have 3 tiny hineys that Carter's 2-3 undies struggle to stay up on.
Mama can find time out ANYWHERE.
I can't imagine having #triplets before digital photography.
First @crocs! Wonderful service at the new @concordmillsnc store. #triplets
My froyo date is a little short & can't help but yell "ECHO!" in a good-acoustics store, but he's cute & a good kisser.
Look what came in the mail! #triplets
Genius. Their Greek yogurt was too thin with smashed strawberries, so I added "Super Letter" cereal, aka Alphabits with a Super Why box.